世界杯真钱体育 浏览量：1039 发布时间：2021-09-06
Admission Brochures of University of Sanya 2017 on Hainan Provincial Governmental Scholarship for International Students
Brief Introduction to the Hainan Provincial Governmental Scholarship Program
In order to further promote the undertakings of the education of international students in Hainan Province, Hainan Provincial Government has established the “International Scholarship Students under the Hainan Provincial Government” program (hereinafter referred to as scholarship students).
Application Procedure for the Hainan Provincial Governmental Scholarship Program in 2017
Ranking top three on the List of China's Private Universities, Sanya University is an independent undergraduate university located in Sanya, Hainan Province. It is an institution admitting international students under the Hainan Provincial Government Scholarship Program.The University has 16 schools and offers 63 undergraduate majors which cover 9 subjects including Law, Literature, Economics, Management, Engineering, Science, Agriculture and Education etc. Currently, the University offers 3 undergraduate majors which fully delivered in English, including Business Administration (Concentration in International Production Capacity Cooperation Service), International Economics & Trade (Concentration in Trade Management and Service for Free Trade Zone) and Tourism Management - Hospitality Management (Sino-foreign Cooperatively Running Program).
Right now, the university accommodates a student population of nearly 20,000. The University campus covers an area of 200 hectares and has been facilitated with a hotel offering the services of accommodation and conferences, an arts center, a high-tech library, two standard swimming pools, a golf driving range, stadiums, as well as basketball, volleyball and tennis courts, etc. for learning and living.
The University has been committed to an open policy, and more than fifty world-famous universities have taken the initiative to approach us for cooperation negotiations. So far, University of Sanya has established relationships of all levels with nearly thirty universities in England, Canada, Switzerland, Russia, U.S.A., Germany, Spain, Italy, Korea, France and Japan etc. The university has recruited and trained international students since 2011 and students from Russia, France, England, U.S.A. and some African countries are learning and living on campus.
I. Categories of Applicants and Duration of Scholarship
Re: 1. the scholarship students can study their majors in both Chinese and English languages.
2. the duration of scholarship should remain the same as the one prescribed in student’s recruitment. It will basically not be extended.
Attachment: University of Sanya Bachelor Degree Admission Catalog
II. Application Procedure and Deadline
The applicants should submit their application to International Department at University of Sanya before May 15, 2017. Application and registration information can be emailed to: email@example.com
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals, in good health and not be subsidizing by any other coinciding scholarships.
2. Applicants must not be currently studying at universities in China.
3. Applicants for bachelor degree must have achieved high school diploma and be under the age of 30.
4. Applicants’ transcript must be top-ranking in their class or grade at high school.
5. Applicants must have HSK certificates (band 3 and above, 180+ points for band 4 test or other Chinese learning and examination certificates).
IV. Details of the Scholarship
The duration of scholarship will be 4 academic years, covering registration fee, tuition fee, fee for basic learning materials and insurance.
1. Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship that is beyond the university’s arrangements should be paid by the student.
2. Fee for basic learning materials covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by the host university, and other materials shall be self-afforded.
3. The students whose Chinese language proficiency are not up to required level, they will need elementary Chinese study prior to the major study. And the scholarship does not cover the duration of elementary Chinese study and the students need pay all expenses by themselves.
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China are against diseases and accidents. University of Sanya is entitled to ask for compensation on the payment receipts from the insurance company for the expenses generated from hospitalizing for serious diseases or from accidental injury according to the stipulated insurance articles.
5. Expenses to be covered by scholarship students
--accommodation, 45 Yuan/day for single room and 25 Yuan/day for double room
-- International travel expenses
--Physical check expenses, 280 Yuan
--residence permit expense, 800 Yuan/year
VI. Application Materials
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (two copies in duplicate).
1. International Student Provincial Scholarship Application Form, completed in either Chinese or English,
2. University of Sanya International Student Admission Application Form and Letter of Guarantor,
3. Copy of valid passport and six passport-sized pictures,
4. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide documents of student certificate or certificate of employment. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
5. Student score records as well as HSK records.
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
7. Study plan, no less than 600 Characters in Chinese or 1,000 words in English. Applicants need to write a detailed report about their study and research plan.
Applicants should submit the application materials mentioned above before May 28th of that year. Whether applicants are enrolled, the application documents will not be returned.
VI. Approval and Notification
1. Applicants may check the application process and results via email. Email address of International Department, University of Sanya：firstname.lastname@example.org
2. University of Sanya will be responsible to verify application information and report to the Department of Education of Hainan Province.
3. Qualified applicants will receive their “Admission Letter”, “Enrollment Instructions”, and “visa application form for study in China” (JW202) at the beginning of July. Enrolled students must arrive at University of Sanya and register by the end of August as requested.
VII. University Registration
Students who are admitted must register at University of Sanya at the beginning of September of 2017, following the exact date indicated on the “Admission Letter”, or write to International Dept. for absence approval under special circumstances. Otherwise it will be considered as voluntarily giving up enrollment and scholarship when time of absence exceeds two weeks.
中国 真钱体育 真钱买球
地址：中国 海南省三亚市迎宾大道学院路 书海馆 326 室
VIII. Contact Information
Add: Shuhai Building, University of Sanya, Xueyuan Rd., Yingbin Ave. Sanya Hainan 572022 P. R. China
University of Sanya website: #
真钱买球人员 Staff of International Dept.